Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2 weeks and 1 day!

WOW is all I can say.... Two weeks and one day.... It cannot be real. I seriously feel like I am dreaming. However, when I opened up my emails today and found a packing list from the best travel agent ever (Emma)!!!!! I was filled with many mixed emotions. Can four girls concur the world all on our own and traveling across the world by train? What if we cannot communicate to people in the other countries? Then I paused... I have traveled to how many different places before??... and for the most part it was just Emma and I who went exploring. I know we can do this adventure on our own and these are the same emotions I felt before I left on Semester at Sea. It would not be normal if I was not feeling this way. Last night I started to gather up items I will need. I also went to REI and finally purchased my hiking back pack with my gift card from two birthdays ago! I cannot wait for the Semester to end on Monday so I can just focus on getting ready for another trip of a lifetime. =)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment