Saturday, December 21, 2013

Where do I even start.....

Oh yeah....that thing called packing.... I leave in 6 days and all I have done so far is pile a few things in a corner. I am puzzled on what to pack. The current temperature in Moscow is in the teens and it is 2 degrees in the afternoon and it only gets colder in Siberia... negative 20 degrees!!!! I absolutely cannot stand the whole packing think. If I could I would have my entire room delivered to London, unfortunately that is not possible. So I am still back to the packing situation. I am a girl who wears flip flops year round and was wearing shorts and a T-shirt in the dead of winter and I have to pack warm clothing. I never know what I will be in the mood to wear and all I can think of is, "I am going to be dying in all of these long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts." It really just makes me want to scream. I always end up figuring it out and normally I am pretty well prepared for my trips. My fear is to be freezing, for a 2nd time, and not enjoy The Great Wall again. I know that I will take my experience from last time and make sure I have plenty of warm clothes to ensure I can enjoy every second of my adventure. Well, I better get back to packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment